Friday, November 6, 2009

JOKES/RIDDLES

1) Q: Where were lemons first found?

2) Q: What gets wet the more you dry?

3) Q: What occurs 4 times in every week, 2 times in every month, & once in a year?

4) Q: Why did the girl turn in her math book?

5) Q: What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment but never in a day?

6) Birds, beasts, trees, flowers; Gnaws iron bites steel; Grinds hard stones to meal; Slays king ruins town . And beats high mountain down. What am I?
7) I can sizzle like bacon,
I am made with an egg,
I have plenty of backbone, but lack a good leg,
I peel layers like onions, but still remain whole,
I can be long, like a flagpole, yet fit in a hole,
What am I?
8) What year in this century is the same when its number is turned upside down?
9) What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
10) The one who makes it, sells it. The one who buys it, never uses it. The one that uses it never knows that he's using it. What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment