Friday, November 13, 2009

careers

1. Professional Athlete
2. Fisher
3. Dancer
4. Courier / Messenger
5. Tow Truck Driver
6. Stunt person
7. Animal Trainer
8. Model
9. Heavy Equipment Operator
10. Road Construction and Maintenance Worker

The careers I would like to explore further are a Professional Athlete and a Stunt person.
I’m interested in being a Professional Athlete because I’ve been playing sports my whole life and I’ve always wanted to be a Professional Athlete. My sisters got me interested in sports from them playing soccer. So I got into soccer because I liked playing it. And you get payed a lot of money if you play in a professional league and you get famous.

I’m interested in being a Stunt person because I like to perform outrages stunts and I like to have fun. I like to work with heights and doing stunts and I think its fun to do because you get to make people laugh and have fun with stuff. You would get to experience new stunts and make your own.

3 comments:

  1. I think you would make a good modle because I can feel you like wanting to get up on stage and just walking the run way

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can see you being a stunt person

    ReplyDelete