Friday, February 26, 2010

SPORTS


The sports I like to play are Soccer, baseball, football, basketball, snowboarding, and motocross. I like to play soccer because I’ve been playing soccer since I was four years old and still are playing now. I play left forward and I am really I get a lot of goal each season. I like to play baseball because I think it’s a really cool sport but I don’t play in a league but I play pickup games with m friends sometimes. I normally pitch because I can throw the ball fast and accurate. I’m not so good at bating but I play the field pretty good.
I like to play football because it’s just a fun sport to play and you can make your own plays and try to get touchdowns to beat the other team. I used to play football, I played wide receiver I was pretty good because I was fast but after that year I quit because the coach didn’t play me that much and I had soccer the same time of year as football. I like to play basketball because it’s really fun and you have to shoot the ball in to the hoop to score either 2 points or 3. I never played on a league but I still like to play it at my house and with my friends.
I like to snowboard because every day you get better and better. You have to have good balance and the drive to practice it to get better and I’m pretty good at it to. I like to ride motocross with my friends I don’t go into competitions and stuff like that I normally go to my friends house and ride there I think it’s pretty fun because it’s hard to do and you need a lot of balance to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment